11.01.2007

Halloween day





In the morning Cecily and I went with our neighbor and her kids to story time at the library, Then we went to a special olympics party that afternoon, I didn't take any pictures there because Cecily was a little fussy do to being a bit overwhelmed by all of the people and noise. We didn't do anything else that was fun. Kreg went to the school to work on a project and Cecily and I went to bed early. Lame I know. It will be more fun next year when Cecily is a little older and a little more interactive!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

she looks pretty cute in her little halloween onesie! So little..it's crazy how fast they grow!

Ryan said...

What a cute little girl. She looks great in her little costume. I remember when Mosiah was that little...now he's getting to heavy to carry. It's good to see how your doing, so thanks for finding me.
Cherisse