4.17.2008

Goals 89 and 90


Keep and food journal and exercise journal for a month, I decided these would be good things to do now that I am training for the marathon. I figured it would help keep me on track. It has been doing so much more this past week, it helped me realize that I do a lot of useless, unneeded snacking. Not necessarily on treats but just plain eating when Im not even hungry. Its even harder when you are feeding a baby that eats often, I guess I feel I need to eat whenever she does, so wrong! I am now more aware throughout the day about not only what I eat but how often and how much! I totally suggest doing this even just for a week so you can see what nutrition areas you are lacking in and what you may be getting more than your share of...oh carbs why do you have to be so bad for me?

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah, I'm impressed with you. I don't even want to know how bad I eat...seeing as I just polished off a bowl of ice cream. And I completely agree...blasted carbs...they just taste so darn good

Dave and Rachael said...

Anna you are already moving? Oh geez, time has gone by so fast. Avery is already 8 wks old! Well, I wanna see you before you leave. What day are you planning on leaving? Since I don't have the internet, give me a call. I am coming to Rexburg on Mon and Wed!!

Camille said...

I don't know! I think carbs are awesome ;) when you are running as much as you are going to be with training for a marathon keep the carbs comin!! just make sure that you eat a protien for each carb... if that makes sence.