4.24.2008

DONE!










Of course Kreg graduated from BYU I a few weeks ago and I am now just getting pictures up from the event! I Graduated last summer but was nine months preggo and had no desire to do the whole walking to get the fake diploma and sit at commencement for two hours. to be honest I didnt really want to go to Kreg's either but I was a good supportive wife and went to see him walk. I didnt go to commencement because someone had to stay with CC ( I volunteered)

I am so so so excited for this next phase in our life, it will be alot like the last because we will still be in school, but we will be living somewhere with more action and unfortunately be more poor. this may sound like a bad thing to most people but it excites me to no end! I always love hearing stories from my parents college days about things they had to skimp on and how they had no money one month but some how they were blessed with the means to get by. I am hoping to really grow from this experience and have some real trials in my life. and of course lots and lots of fun through it all!!

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Congrats to Kreg! That is awesome. Ah poor days. My dad always talks about how he lived in an attic and ate ketchup and mustard sandwiches....hopefully days don't get that bad for you. :-)

Jen said...

Congrats to both of you! It's totally a team effort at this point! Yep, you did see my friend. Her name is Kindra and her hubby's name is Drew. Kindra doesn't make her girls clothes, but her sister does. I can totally talk to her for you!

Richard & Analeis said...

Anna, you lil' cutie you! First of all, congrats to Kreg on his graduation. That's awesome! I'm sad ya'll will be in California, but also happy that you're in a sweet state livin' in the sunshine. Be sure to sign up for a mommy surf group!

Meg said...

Yeah Kreg congrats to you that is awesome! Anna way to be a good supporting wife those things are hard to sit through

Chelsie said...

Hey! I bought a sports ball cake pan from JoAnn's...I think it was only like 8 bucks...