10.23.2007

Halloween Carnival




We went to a halloween party at the church tonight and Cecily was dressed as a flapper girl! She was so cute. Kreg was a little dissapointed that she wasnt going to be an animal of some sort. He asked why she wasnt going to be a Squirell or something ha ha. I told him it was because she is to tiny for all the costumes. Her little dress is actually made for a dog like a poodle or some other small dog! It totally worked for her though. Im just glad she is too little to fight me about wearing the doggy dress. Cecily is holding her bowl ready to get in line for trunk or treating. She is already like her daddy, ready for candy!! Next week on halloween we will be going to a party with the special olypics kids we work with and then a carnival at the college! I will post more pics later.

(Sorry the pic is sideways I couldnt figure out how to make it flip in the posting)






5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah! Her little poodle outfit is SO cute! She is so tiny! It can't remember when Coop was that small..it goes by so quick! Hey I'm with Cecily...all about the candy..I told Brandon I was going to take Cooper trick or treating..then I would just eat that candy! :-)

Camille said...

O my goodness! How cute is she? What a cute idea! Kade was never that small! He is such a chunk! Jared calles him chunky monky! its cute! Kade is going to be a hotdog for halloween. Raegan isn't going to be anything. i barly can get her to get dressed in the morning. Maybe i'll let her be naked for halloween :)

Michelle said...

Anna, I did the same thing you did and snuck a peak at your sweet family from Sarah's blog. Hee hee.
Congrats on Cecily, little girls are so much fun...and then they turn FIVE! Okay so I think I've said that every year since Natalie was born, but we've seemed to survive...we'll just see what a little boy does to me!
Hope all is going well with you guys...I think I need some tips on the whole blog thing. I type and that's about as far as I get!
love ya, Michelle.

Kirsten said...

Anna!! We have a blogspot!! It's bkarthur.blogspot.com. Cecily is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I can't believe it! I really need to go over and see her. Now we moved it's a little harder, especially since I never have a car! Hope all is well!

Cody & Melanie said...

i love your new page!! so cute! Let me know how you did it .. i keep changing mine.. i can't find one that i like. Your little girl is so cute in those pictures..HAPPY HALLOWEEN!