10.20.2007

falling apart!!!

Ok its been a little over two months since baby Cecily was born and every thing has been great. I absolutely loved being pregnant and never had any sickness or problems and even though I had to have an emergency C-section I loved my labor and delivery and I recovered from the surgery super fast. Anyway so everything has been fine until this past week, I seriously feel like my body is falling apart. Aside from the gross after baby jelly belly and the wonderful stretch marks that remind me of my beautiful little girl (those things I can deal with because they come with the mommy territory) the rest of me is now going to pits, I have two ingrown two nails, one on each foot. I have no idea where they came from all of a sudden one day my toes feel like they are going to fall off! I can barely walk and I am stuck wearing flip flops in the snow!! I feel like everyday something new is hurting that has no relevance with having a child. I know I sound like a hypo but does any one else feel this way? Like your body will never be whole again? Oh the joys of child birth! At least it is all worth it when I get to hold Cecily in my arms and kiss her over and over!!!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love your blog! It looks so cute! Ah man, two ingrown toe nails..those kills! I'm sorry! Ha you make me laugh, the after baby jelly belly! Got to love it! Maybe it's just because your recovered so fast from your C Section...that it's making you pay now! I didn't have a C Sections, but it took me like 4 months until I felt normal again...I hope it is getting better for you!

Cody & Melanie said...

HOly cow girl I haven't seen you forever!! Isn't it crazy how we're all growin up! Your daughter is beautiful!! I love her name! You are so cute too! So your up in Idaho? It is gorgeous up there.. Although it's freezing!!! How fun! I'm excited that we can keep in touch. I don't have a facebook.. only the blog! But we are doing really good..just way anxious for our baby to be born!! Pregnancy has been such a breeze for me so far..i've been really lucky! I'm so excited to be a mom! But gosh it's going to rock my bod huh??!! Sorry your not feeling so great right now..I haven't even delivered yet and i'm pretty worried about my poor body!! Oh well what a price to pay..we are so lucky as women to be able to have babies..it's been amazing!

Camille said...

Let me tell ya!! I might look good with clothes on but yeah... that's all I will say! These cute kids I have are so worth it though! I know what your saying about falling apart! O man! Ingrown toe nails are the worst! Jared gets them all the time and he always does sugery on them by him self! I get nervous when he tells me to get the sissors! ewww.. anywas! I hope you feel better soon!

Jen said...

Hey Anna! I saw your blog from Laura's! Your baby is so cute. I can't believe Ellis is almost 3 months too! It's nuts. I hear you on the falling apart...my body feels nasty too. It took me forever to get back my body...if I even ever made it back. Just so you know...I think you look great! :)