1.03.2010

Cecily Says

A LOT of funny things but here are just a few...
Me: CC we are going on an airplane tomorrow to see Gram and Papa
CC: and Ashton? and Reagan? and Colty?
Me: Yup!
CC: and then my Gram will make me hot chocolate! Im SO EXCITED!! YAY!


At Church she saw a little boy about 18 months with Red Hair like her uncle, she ran up to him and said Hi Uncle Craig!

We keep explaining to her that Grandpa's dog fred died and went to live with Jesus, well when a cousin Michael left the house without saying goodbye, we ask her where Michael went and she says to live with Jesus.

When I picked her up from nursery today she saw me and yelled MOM, you came back!! Look everyone one she came back! then she proceeded to walk up to all the kids and leaders saying over and over bye everyone I'll miss you!

She is my silly girl, very annimated and excited most of the time! She continues to make me laugh everyday with the things she come up with!

5 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

too cute. I love it when kids say funny things. Hey...so does the BLUE ticker mean you are having a BOY??????? I just hit 29 weeks and totally feeling it! Good luck, hope you have been doing well!!!

Laura said...

i swear i'm going to eat her up when you get here! papa and i are so excited to see our girls!

Sarah Jackman said...

What is it with gram and hot cocoa? Ashton always talks about it too!

Meg said...

she is so so cute

Chelsie said...

haha, i love the things that she says. she is so cute. and congrats on the boy!!! they are so fun