11.15.2009

Slick Rat Hair

We've talked about how much Cecily loves doing hair, well its not just other people's, she loves brushing, styling, and washing her own as well. (I'm dreading the day she gets a hold of the scissors) Well last night Kreg was working on some homework in the office, I was sick on the couch as usual in the evenings and CC got a hold of this and this and made her hair oh so pretty!
She slicked her hair with the two products and was lucky enough to get her second bath for the day.

5 comments:

laurareid said...

even with slick hair she is beautiful. that pretty smile and those big beautiful eyes! she knew what she was doing! love that girl!

Anti-Supermom said...

I've heard that butt paste is horrible to get out of hair! OMgosh!

I just wanted to add, leave another comment on my blog, following me gets you another entry but you have to add a comment/entry. Only if you want to, of course!

Good luck, I wish everyone could win.

Oh yes, thanks for reading my surrogate story. I appreciate people taking the time to learn about it, about me, about the process...

Chelsie said...

haha, i love it. but i agree, even with the new look, she's so cute! sorry you're not feeling well!!!

Allie said...

SLICK RAT HAIR!!! I love that title because it fits the picture perfectly! That is soooo funny!

Allie said...

SLICK RAT HAIR!!! I love that title because it fits the picture so perfectly! So funny!!!