6.26.2009

oh How we LOVE summer

We have been super busy this summer with

~A trip with My parents to Navoo and various other Church History sites which of course will get its on post in the near future.

~ Lots and Lots of Swimming at the pool, lakes, and splash pad

~Tons of time with friends and time at the park

~ Enjoying our summer shows like So you think you can dance and the Bachelorette

~ Shopping: with the most recent trip I scored this (in perfect condition) for a measly $20!!! Once again it was at the Salvation Army target (which friends and I are now referring to as the fake Target)

~Packing for our move (we found a cheaper yet larger apartment) and packing for our trip to CA for family time and teaching swim lessons. After that we will be heading to UT to see my sister's new baby girl Coming to this world Tomorrow A.M. via C-section!! I cant wait to have a Niece!

~ and last but not least being Anxious to see our Kreg in a WEEK!!!!


I promise lots of pics next post on Navoo trip.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

PLEASE stop posting the deals you get there. It's like torture to me......ahhhhhhh.....

The Walkers said...

HOW do you get all those great deals?!! I wanna know your secret?

Anna said...

Sorry girls its my blessing for having to live in minnesota far away from family!! The Salvation Army target is a gift from above!!!