6.08.2008

what we do in California~



We have been super busy this past week teaching swim lessons, so busy that I dont get to shower until 6:30 at night so needless to say I never get ready any more except sundays (that says alot for me) in other words I dont do anything besides teach swim lessons and take of CC! Its not bad though I mean who can complain about swimming all day in the hot sun (minus crying children), I do have a great tan after only a week!!!



SO....that is seriously all I have to post about. I did make a quick trip to Utah to see my sister's cute baby Colten but of course I am a loser and didnt take any pictures! (I stole the above photos from my sister's blog) It was fun to spend some time with my family before we go to Law school (which we still arent sure where we are going, as of right now its Minnesota).

CC has her first tooth so Im hoping the others are to come soon, considering the one tooth doesnt do any good if she doesnt have others to chew with!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Hey could you get a tan for me also?! My husband would probably really appreciate that! :-) Sounds like you are keepin busy and having fun! No worries...my son is 13 months and only has two teeth...he still can gum/chew most everything!

Courtney said...

its about time lol i seriously check all the time for the updates. i miss teaching so bad. i hope youre enjoying it. i have the nicest tan too. hooray for the coast and sunny states