11.04.2007

Gram comes for a visit!



































My Mom aka Gram came up this weekend to visit us but especially Cecily, We had a lot of fun going to the craft fair and to the craft store many times! We found these really cute paper flower kits and so we spent one night making lots of them! As I said before Cecily loves her lady bugs on her wall so I decided to put the flowers up with the lady bugs. Not that she needs one more decoration on her wall because her room is full as it is but I couldn't resist and I thought it was a really cute idea! I made a vine out of ribbon to string the flowers and bugs on. I am not very artsy but I'm having fun learning and trying to be crafty!

3 comments:

Camille said...

What a cute idea!! You are so crafty! I Love it!

Chelsie said...

So cute! I love when you find the thing that will settle your baby regardless..they are life savors! Her room looks way cute

Cody & Melanie said...

I need to learn how to be more crafty! Those flowers are so cute! FUn Fun!! Great job anna! If you ever come across a fun idea for a little boys room send them my way would ya!!